Let's take a walk back in time for a minute......
Close your eyes and be reminded of how this time a year or more ago, you were just getting started building your dream business following your passions….walking in your purpose.
Back then, you were all over the place, determining your target marketing, testing products/services, testing systems. You worked your butt off and built an amazing and blossoming business! Sure, you outsourced here and there but was mostly a one-woman shop in effort to keep your operational costs down.
Your main focus was on gaining a sufficient amount of customers, delivering your product/service, and ensuring you had enough to cover operations.
During what I call the “Existence Phase”, you are doing everything you can to just put your business on the map.
With low funds, you basically ARE the business. You’re doing most of the major tasks and outsourcing what little you can based on your budget.
So a little time has passed and you’ve monetized your business and have reached the “Survival Phase”.
You mostly break-even with operational costs and revenue. You maybe make just enough to sustain the business, hire 1-2 people sporadically, and have a good enough profit.
At this phase, the most you formally plan is your budget and cash flow. You still lack a solid system and business model. Sure, you have “something” there that is working, but what is that? You’re basically just “winging it” and doing what you know mentally works.
You are still the main involvement in the major tasks that hold your business together. Without your direct involvement and input, your business would quickly fall apart.
So, now, let’s fast forward to today! You’re READY to enter the next level of your business, the “Success Phase”!
You’re ready for growth and understand that growth requires your business to have solid systems, documented processes, and super delegation power.
Only with these solid structures in place will you begin to see your company’s growth soar and become hugely successful.
This is where I come in!
Hi there! I’m Shun Jackson, I specialize in small business systems and processes and I want to help you get your business to the next level!
As a business analyst, I help women entrepreneurs exit out of the Survival Phase of their business by solidifying their business model through documented processes and synced systems!
Through my consulting services, you will get:
1) One-on-One initial consultation to determine the requirements for your project.
2) A series or regularly scheduled follow-up meetings during the life of your project.
3) Access to a shared file via Google Drive
4) Superior Customer Service
5) Final Deliverables to you at the completion of this project:
(a) A detailed process (with flow charts),
(b) A policy/procedure document (Standard Operating Procedures), and
(c) A team member training manual ready for you to develop however you prefer.
If you want to know more on how I can specifically help you meet your business needs, please send me a shout-out at firstname.lastname@example.org! I look forward to serving you!
Check out my FREE 10-page E-Report, the "11 Essentials to Developing a Solid Business Model".
What You’ll Find Inside This Report:
-How the Business Analysis Process will help you strategically align your business for maximum profits and business growth!
-How Internal Factors such as operations, policies and procedures, processes, etc. affects your business model.
-How External Factors such as SWOT Analysis, Industry Forces, Key Trends, Market Forces, and Macroeconomic Forces affect how your business model comes together.
To get access, click the button below and subscribe to my updates!
Shun Jackson is a business analyst specializing in business model development, process documentation, team manual development, flow-chart creation, project management, business planning and strategy. She’s ready to help take your company from just “winging it” to a structured business model with documented processes and procedures. Additionally, she will assess your company and advise on any inefficiencies and loopholes.
Shun graduated from Dallas Baptist University in 2002 with a Bachelors of Business Administration and in 2005 with a Masters of Arts in Management. She is just 2 course away from completing her MBA from Texas A&M-Commerce. She was also enlisted in the U.S. Army Reserves and often traveled to meet the needs of her country and international efforts. Through her eduction and experience, Shun learned the true meaning of what it takes to serve her clients.
Shun’s mission is to continue serving others and to make a global impact that will expand generations.
1. I’m a devoted Christian woman who believes daily prayer, living a God-centered life, intentional personal growth and financial freedom are divinely connected.
2. I love learning and have always had a lifelong goal to teach women how to transform their lives.
3. I earned membership into the National Society of Leadership and Success, Sigma Alpha Pi, an elite organization that focuses on personal growth, leadership, and mindset.
4. I’m addicted to books and once had nearly 1,000 of them in my library.
5. I’m formerly a U.S. Army Reserve Soldier. I haven’t been deployed to battle but did a short tour in Puerto Barrios, Guatemala where my unit helped with humanitarian efforts to rebuild their sewage system that had been damaged by Hurricane Mitch.
6. I’m a massive fan of Zombie movies/TV shows. YES, I faithfully watch The Walking Dead every season!
7. According to the Myers-Briggs personality test, I have an INTJ (Introversion, Intuition, Thinking and Judging) personality type. However, I’d also say that I’m “emotional” because those Folger’s commercials have my face drenched in tears every time I see them.